Southam Agricultural Services are Kawasaki Dealers and stock the full range of ATV and Utility Vehicles. The is also a wide range of accessories for both the ATVs and Utility. Both Kawasaki ATVs and Utility Vehicles can have road lighting kits added to them to make them drivable on British roads. If you require anymore information on these vehicles or would like a free demonstration then please call 01926 813426 and ask for sales.
- liquid cooled 4 stroke engine
- 271cc engine
- Electric push button start
- 2 speed automatic with reverse
- 746cm³ liquid cooled, 4 stroke engine
- Electric starting
- Reverse Gear
- Front disc brake, Rear multiplate system
- Range of accessories available including, Cargo boxes, winches, Gun Boot.
Mule Pro DX
- High torque, compact three cylinder diesel engine fed by a large 30 litre fuel tank.
- Electrically selectable 2WD/4WD and rear differential lock.
- Differential lock allows maximum traction or minimum ground disturbance.
- Standard doors contribute to enhanced comfort and convenience.
- 453kg capacity.
- Instruments include horn, fuel gauge, speedometer and hour meter.
Mule Pro DXT
- Powerful 993cc in line 3-Cylinder diesel engine.
- Light at low speeds, power steering makes maneuvering with a full load smoother and easier.
- The trans cab system allows rear bench to be raised or lowered in less than a minute.
- When carrying four people the cargo reduces to 560 mm in length.
- With rear seats folded, the load bay is extended by 525 mm.
- Changing between two or four seats is quick and easy. No need for tools.
- 2WD and 4WD mode to move 453 kg loads or trailer up to 907 kg.
Maximize your trailer capacity.
- Slightly wider than most stock trailers for more capacity, it suits most new model ATV’s.
- Aluminium non slip ramp. Integral swing door to make it easier to load individual animals, especially if there is other animals already in the trailer.
- The side bars. Instead of the mesh design it can be folded down. The folded down sides can be used to carry hay bales or larger items.
- With the sides in the down position they do not fall off during transport, this allows you to maximize the loading capacity of the trailer.
- Comes equipped with floor design to reduce animal slippage in transport.
- Designed for paddocks, playing fields, landscaping and other ground maintenance applications.
- The roller can be used with any vehicle with a tow hitch.
- The Quad-X roller is a strong robust machine, designed to last and to handle the toughest of terrains.
- Width 1.5m
For more information and price please call 01926 813426